My friends and I had an interesting debate today. We debated whether we should get backpacks or handbags for college. Some argued for handbags, and others protested for backpacks. It was a feisty debate and I am sure some of you girls have wondered the same thing.
Handbags vs. Backpacks
After a long debate, here is a list of reasons why you should consider each:-
- They are easy to carry around if you only have a few things
- They come in many different colors, patterns, and styles
- They are convenient, especially if you are in a rush
- They make you appear more mature
- They take up less space
- They can be used or taken anywhere
- They are much easier to deal with if you have a lot of things
- They also have different sizes, colors, patterns, and styles
- They are easier to walk around campus in because you can put it around both of your shoulders
- The majority of college students carry one
- They tend to fit more of your belongings than a handbag
Some good points have been made for both sides, which makes this decision a difficult one. However, the more we argued the more we all thought how it would be much more convenient to get both a handbag and a backpack. That way, if one day we have only a few things to carry, we can use the handbag. Or if we have a packed day with a busy schedule, a backpack can work, too!
You can look for cute backpacks and handbags online at: