To celebrate getting my new job as trainer, I got to go to Disneyland with my friends and enjoy the night. After Disneyland though, the celebratory events continued at a dance night club! I love dancing and it was nice to be surrounded by good friends and just have a good time! For those of you that love to go out, here are some good things to know:
- Some clubs don’t validate parking so either get dropped off or make sure to bring money to pay.
- A lot of people at the club like to smoke, so if you are allergic or if you have asthma, you may want to find a club that is well ventilated!
- Drinks are super expensive — sometimes over $12. So unless a guy wants to buy you a drink, be prepared to spend some serious cash.
- For the most part, no guys are going to get angry at you if you don’t give them your number. If they do though, that’s a huge red flag and you wouldn’t want him to have it in the first place!
- Drink responsibly. I personally never drink at the club because I want to make sure my judgement is not even slightly impaired. I always give my drinks (pictured here) away to my friends.
Be safe and have fun!