Last week was To-Do Tuesday (http://www.collegetips.com/blog/to-do-tuesday-1144) and I challenged you all to write down your to-do lists and see how many of your tasks you could complete within a week. The goal was to do at least half of them. Let’s see how many I was able to accomplish!
- Apply to more college jobs
- Email the Learning Center Managers (don’t forget to CC Clara!)
- Sign up for volunteering opportunities
- Study my Spanish and Mandarin
- Organize clothes/clean room
Wow! I actually was able to reach my goal of 5/10! I’m pretty happy with myself! Remember what I wrote this weekend about small victories? Here’s a reminder: http://www.collegetips.com/blog/success-sunday-2-1213 So since I was successful in completing half of my list, I will be celebrating tonight by giving myself some time to relieve some stress by doing one of my favorite hobbies – making origami! And making a new list for me to conquer for next week! So excited for this next week! It is going to be a good week! I can feel it!
- Register for classes
- Send Carmen (my pen pal is Australia) a letter
- Apply for fall graduation
- Look at textbooks I need to buy for fall classes
- Complete scholarship applications
- Go to the bank
- Wear my retainers
- Go through my night beauty skin regime