College Halloween Party Tips
Tips for college students on throwing the best Halloween parties
A College Halloween Party is a party that is similar to most Halloween parties where guests wear costumes and have a great time. College Halloween parties have a twist, though; they are more focused on sexy and funny.
The college Halloween party usually starts as a meet and greet where everyone checks out each others costumes, and talk that goes along with that. Then, as it gets later in the night, and more alcohol has been consumed,
the little devil in everyone comes out and it turns into an anything goes night where guys and girls start doing things that should not be repeated. (Note: This may vary depending on what Halloween party you go to)
Overall the college Halloween party is one of the best college parties for those that want to experience a true crazy wild college party.
College girls at college Halloween parties seem to be different compared to any other night. Any costume that a college girl wears automatically turns into "Sexy costume name here". Many college girls also take full advantage of the high level of tolerance Halloween provides for dressing and acting
like a stripper. Earrings with condoms, condom belts, "fuk-me" boots, stockings, and erotic dancing seem to pull together their Halloween persona. College girls will dress up in sexy costumes like these from Halloween Express: sexy angels, playboy bunnies, sexy maids and anything else that can be made to be sexy.
College guys at college Halloween parties typically dress up as something funny, the funnier the better as long as
its somewhat politically correct. Every year you will see a college Halloween party costume that is extremely offensive. Try not to be that guy. Instead, try to wear an outfit that will make college girls want to talk to you. Most guys dress as pimps, gangsters, convicts, sports players, etc.
College Halloween Party Tips
Follow these simple tips to be sure you have the best time possible at a college Halloween party.
- Pre-Game - Pre-gaming will allow you to show up to a college Halloween party ready to go and not worrying so much about how you look.
- Hookup with someone before you are drunk - If you are planning on hooking up with someone at a Halloween party, make sure you meet them before you get drunk. A Halloween costume mixed with beer goggles is a horrible combination, it gives the potential of much guilt and regret the next morning.
College Halloween Costume Tips
Follow these tips to be sure you save as much money as possible and get the best costume for your next college Halloween party.
- Use Thrift Stores - Thrift stores are a great place to get outfits and accessories for the perfect Halloween costume. Additionally, everything is cheap and has better materials compared to typical Halloween stores.
- Plan your costume far in advance - Planning out a Halloween costume ahead of time is a huge help when trying to piece it together. Halloween stores have not been cleared out yet, thrift stores have not been picked clean, and you are not as much in a rush.
- Have a backup Halloween costume - You never know when things could go wrong, and you need to wear something different. Always have a second Halloween costume in mind just in case.
- Get a comfortable Halloween costume - Wearing a Halloween costume you have to take off after the first 30 minutes of wearing it is no good. Make sure you wear a costume you can wear all night and focus more on the people at the party instead of your Halloween costume.
- Get a Halloween costume that makes you look good - Many college students make the mistake of wearing a costume that does not make them look good. This is a serious mistake. Unless you are going for unique and hilarious, you should try to use your Halloween costume to make you look more attractive.
This is the one time guys can wear makeup, put on wigs, and dress however they want, and girls can dress like prostitutes and not get made fun of. Go all out and try to enhance your appearance because on Halloween everyone looks weird, but if you look good, you will easily stand out from the crowd.
- Pick a Halloween costume people will get right away - Make sure your costume is one people can look at you and get, otherwise you will be explaining to people all night in response to the question: "What are you supposed to be?"
If you would like to add any college Halloween party tips or advice, please use the contact form below.
<< Back to: College Party Themes
<< Back to: College Parties Home